Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas is Coming!!!





Okay, I'm new at this so I will try to do this as often as I can.

Well, the kids are getting really excited for Christmas. We have our Ward Christmas Party tomorrow night and the kids are excited. Christina will be a narrator, Daniel is the inn keeper & a wise man, and Amanda is going to be an angel. Since our Primary is so small, it will be really interesting. Amanda is really enjoying the season this year and keeps getting into the drawer with the hand towels and putting one on her head so she can be Mary, and puts another one on Jonathan's head and says he's Joseph and all the baby dolls are baby Jesus. At least the real meaning of Christmas seems to be more of a focus for her this year.

We have another ultrasound in a week so we can see how our new daughter/sister is doing. At the last midwife appointment, we found she gets a little stressed and her heart rate drops quickly if I lay flat on my back. I've never had any of my others have problems with this so hopefully everything will proceed okay. They also want to check to see if the placenta has moved yet, we're crossing our fingers. I can't believe I'm in the last trimester already. I can tell I'm nesting already. Is that supposed to come faster each time? I think I have most of the Christmas presents wrapped, besides the few I'm still finishing, and I think I'm done shopping for Amanda's and Jonathan's birthdays too. (Amanda's is the month before the baby is due and Jonathan's is a few weeks after).

No comments: