Yesterday I had three of my friends come over and we made 10 loaves of bread! We used my recipe that I've changed over the years from my mother's and one of my friend showed us her recipe too. YUMMY!!! We made cinnamon and regular wheat bread. I've started adding flaxseed to my bread for the extra texture and fiber and my family likes it!! If anyone's interested I could post my made up recipe here.
I'm headed down to Orem tonight to have a fitting for the bridesmaids dresses. Cross our fingers that everything fits!!! I've got the dresses all sewn, except the hem. And the ties are mostly cut out (just the lining left)--so about 1/2 done.
Today I deep cleaned the boys room. We took everything out of the closet, tried on all the clothes to see what fits, cleaned out the books & toys, and moved the furniture around. My thoughts are that hopefully it will help Jonathan with his not wanting to go to sleep issues. It looks great but as I type, the kids are up there playing with all their new found toys so we'll see how long it lasts.
1 comment:
Woohoo! Super productive! Look at you go!
And totally post your recipe. We've been adding flax seed to everything and the kids are none the wiser. Great stuff!
Post a Comment