Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Am I still alive?

I have to admit that I wonder some days.  The days are such a blur lately and these early mornings are starting to really catch up to me.  It's making me very grateful we're done having little ones.  I don't think I could add that to my plate right now. 

Two more days until my mom will be here and then at least I don't have to wake up the little ones to do the seminary run in the morning.  Although I don't think grandma is going to be thrilled with our early wake up times. 

My kids don't know how to sleep until 6:30 am anymore. 

Is this really my life? 

Me?  The one who would wait until the absolute last minute to get out of bed in high school?  The one who had the timing down to a science and would drive my mother nuts?

Alas, it is I. 

Only a few more months of this chaos. 

I hope.......

(Oh, and Clay's packet went before the board yesterday to see if he gets the scholarship to go to school.  The waiting is driving me crazy.  :) )


No comments: