Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hello????????

What a crazy 4 months it's been. 

I'm not sure where to even start other than saying I have a lot of catching up to do.  It is hard to blog when you don't have internet for over 3 months.

The computer I usually blog on is still packed up so catching up will come later.  I don't know if anyone is even watching this anymore.

We have had a really hard summer, well at least it's been hard for me.  We finally were able to dump our stuff about a week and a half ago in the home we are renting.  LOOOOOONG story.

Somehow I need to move on.  It's hard for me to admit that I am not/have not handled this as well as I feel like I should have been able to do.

I'm overwhelmed, feeling pretty depressed and having a hard time to find motivation to do much of anything.  I am slowly unpacking and settling pretty much by myself.  For all eight of us.  At least the oldest 4 are back in school so it's a little quieter during the day.

I just want to snap my fingers and be happy again.  I wanted to start a new life and start over here in a better place but it feels that even though we did everything we could in advance to make this transition easier on our family, it didn't work out.  Any of it.  And it's hard when we know how hard we worked and not see things go at all like we planned. 

Anyway, time to get back to work.  I'll be back.  Later.

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Sending hugs and prayers your way. (c:

Tammy said...

I'm still watching and glad to hear from you. My heart goes out to you. I am sorry you have had (another) rough go of things. I wish I was there to help you unpack and make you dinner. Things will get better, they always do.

Alisha said...

I'm still here...so sorry for you all the trails you are going through at this time. I will continue to pray for you and your family. I hope things turn around soon. Miss you guys! (((HUGS)))

wylie said...

I've been checking your blog too and glad there is an update BUT had not idea it was such a rough, rough summer.

Belkycita said...

So good to hear from you. your post reminds of times when I see our "trials" getting better, I often stop and tell David, "can we just pretend it isn't getting all the way better? because it only means something else is coming. We are here to learn after all!

You know it will all be ok, just which we could be close and lend a hand. We will pray though.
Hugs

Chris 'n Leah said...

Hang in there, it will all sort its self out in due time. Sending happy thoughts and prayers your way!