Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Water update

Well, Clay came home with a piece from Walmart--from their wonderful plumbing selection, but alas, it did not fit. So he got up at 6 a.m. this morning to hit Home Depot and fix it before the rest of us got up. Thanks Clay!!! But of course, Jonathan threw up last night and has blown out a few times--fun to clean up with out water. Again, thanks Clay! :)

Samantha had a rough night last night. I've never seen her so fussy and for so long. But we did finally get a little sleep.

I also wanted to post some pictures of the boys sleeping. They went through about 2 weeks of insisting on sleeping together--or rather Jonathan insisted on sleeping with Daniel. Daniel's such a good sport but I'm sure that he's glad that it ended before Jonathan got sick.

Amanda has been such a handful lately, she's is going to keep us busy & young hopefully. She really enjoys bugs, go figure. Yesterday while I was weeding the flower beds, she found some snails to play with. On Saturday night when we were glasses hunting, she was amazed at all the big worms that come out at night in the garden. I think they could have entertained her all night. She keeps us smiling at her continual amazement at the world and adventuresome spirit.

No comments: