Sunday, November 20, 2011

Peek A Boo

This is Ethan's favorite game right now.  
See how he hides.  
So cute!
 Peek-A-Boo!!!
Yep, we're still here.  It's been a rough week.  All 6 kids had the flu.  Of course it took all week to get through all of them.  It hit Ethan the hardest so I spent last Monday morning in the ER with him while they tried to get an IV in.  After some tears (his and mine), they finally got it in on the third try.  His blood sugar was also pretty low and we couldn't leave until it got higher.  They finally released us when it got to 64 (74 is normal).  I'm still pretty worried about it and will be going back to the doctor to follow up on it.

So lots of carpet, couches, sheets, and other miscellaneous laundry to do this past week.  I'm fairly confident that I did over 50 loads last week.  No joke.

Oh, and Clay had another tooth pulled out Thursday and 5 stitches put in his mouth.  He's not one to take pain medication but he's taking the vicotin on a pretty good schedule.  Yep, lots of fun here.

Some day I'll catch up.  2 days of school this week and I hope that they all can go both days.  I love my kids but I need a break.

1 comment:

Chris 'n Leah said...

Oh Markell, I am soooo sorry that you are having to go through this. It is SO difficult when everyone is sick. I spent the entire month of October dealing with sick kids, medications, and breathing treatments. I am still trying to physically and mentally recover.

Hang in there (and sleep when you can). I hope they all improve quickly.