I'm embarrassed to be so far behind.
So in the two weeks we had between our trip and Halloween, I was busy sewing a poodles skirt and 2 Cinderella dresses. I have been promising to make Amanda a Cinderella dress for years and knew this might be my last chance (and of course Samantha is old enough to have a preference too).
Christina and Ethan--
Our two Cinderellas--Jonathan in the outfit I bought for Daniel to wear this year (last year's Halloween clearance bargain) but he's grown so much this year that the size I bought him didn't fit.
Daniel decided he wanted to be a Roman soldier this year so we had fun pulling that one together in a few days.
Clay in his Jedi outfit I made years ago. We scrambled at the last minute to find pieces from Goodwill to throw one together for me.Ready to go trick or treating--
The girls and the dresses/skirts I made this year.






1 comment:
I love all the costumes!
Post a Comment