Well Sunday after I posted, Amanda decided she needed a little more attention. Clay & I were busy fixing dinner together (& trying to talk) and most of the kids were downstairs playing. We ate dinner and I began washing dishes as Amanda, who is still at the table eating, just looks at me and says "I cut my bangs." Clay, who was helping dry (don't I have a great husband?), just looked at me, I guess the shock must have been on my face and he didn't understand what Amanda said. I asked her where and with what scissors and she said she used my sewing scissors from my sewing room (the kids aren't supposed to be in there). Sure enough, there was her hair in the garbage can down in the sewing room.
Yesterday, I had calmed down enough to ask her why. She responded that mom & Christina didn't have bangs. I tried to explain to her that we had grown them out, not cut them off. Pictures at Uncle Jake's wedding will be interesting. I'm not sure if I should cut the rest of them off or not. I guess I should add that this is the second time she's cut her hair since Samantha's been born (see the stragglers on the right side? They're almost long enough to stay in a pony tail. :) )
2 comments:
I didn't even know you guys had a blog! Hooray! This makes me so happy. I am terrible about email, but I check blogs faithfully. Your family looks so grown up! Samantha is beautiful. It is great to know you have this.
Yay for the blog!
Oh dear on the bangs. We had a lot of hair-cutting with Hannah (both of her doing it to herself, and others doing it to her.) Sometimes a little b.lending is the best you can do. ;)
Post a Comment