Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Jonathan


Jonathan is cutting all 4 of his 2 year molars right now. He's changed so much and isn't his usually happy self, so he's still up tonight, again. He struggles every night with going to bed the last week or so (and with nursery). So every night, he gets his binky, ice packs, and enjoys having Mom & Dad (& Samantha) all to himself. Hopefully he'll get them all in soon. We can't wait to have our happy Jonathan back and some quiet time at night.

Samantha is rolling all over the place and can sit up with support now. She's not staying the baby like I was hoping. She is such a good trooper putting up with all of the fun at our house.

I had some good progress today on the dresses for the wedding. The little girls dresses are completely done & the little boys ties too. I was able to get the maid of honor dress bodice sewn today and sleeves put in. Hopefully tomorrow I can get the skirt put together and maybe even attach the two. We'll see. Mondays and Wednesday are hard with work even though it's only a few hours.

No comments: