That seems to be the motto for my life right now. I'm really learning to be patient and remember who's really in control. Some days I wish I could see a few years (like 10) down the road and just see how everything is going to turn out. On second thought, maybe I don't want to know.
So after dropping the price twice on the house, we had no offers still. It would be SO much easier if the house would have sold, but we can't afford and don't want to leave the house empty any longer. This weekend we officially leased our house out.
I'm not sure if I'm a little nervous because I really don't want the extra responsibility of being a landlord right now or if it's just the thoughts of someone else moving into MY house, since we still own it. We've managed apartments before but taking on complete responsibility is a very different feeling. I am relieved we were able to rent it for almost the entire mortgage. Hopefully the tenant and his family will be good. So all my wonderful West Valley neighbors, keep an eye on it for me please. Let us know if there is anything fishy. Thanks!
3 comments:
Don't worry! We'll keep an eye on it for along with many others I'm sure!
I will even check on it when I go to the parents house. do you know the family that is renting it?
I am amazed by your diligence. You can still see the light on this dark tunnel.
Thanks for the good example. I am sure at the end things will work out ;-)
Post a Comment