Thursday, December 3, 2009

She's not a baby any more :(

I can't believe how quickly our baby is growing up. She's such a cute little girl and we all love her to pieces. Samantha's still our little hugger, is always full of smiles, and such a happy girl.

She's had a harder time adjusting to nursery here but she did so much better last week. A couple of weeks ago, I told Jonathan and Samantha that we needed to get ready to go. She immediately went over to the basket, got out her shoes, headed for the stairs and had the first one on, working on the second, before I could get the camera.She's such a big helper now, a wonderful listener (important in a large family) and LOVES to help fix dinner (she's the official juice maker). We love you Samantha and are so grateful to have you in our family.

1 comment:

David and Alisha said...

Oh my goodness! I swear she was a baby when you left. I can't believe it!