I haven't been feeling very good today and Amanda's home sick today too. I don't usually let them watch this much TV but I need a break today. I think Amanda mostly need some time home too so we'll work on her words after Samantha goes down for a nap which will help.
Clay's unit leaves tomorrow for about a week. He's also been assigned to be one of the medics for a course that is going on for the next 2 weeks that starts tomorrow. We still don't know which one he'll be doing. He was told that his unit was leaving for the field today before the break and now it's tomorrow. Kind of hard not knowing if daddy will be here tomorrow or not. At least I know now that he is coming home tonight, just not sure about the rest of the week.
He's got the first 2 applications for DO school almost ready to go. Hopefully I can mail them tomorrow when I run errands. It would be so nice to know things soon. I'm too much of a planner for the army, I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment