The biggest concern we have right now is that we have had no offers on our house in Utah. We've dropped the price twice now, and no luck. So today I am asking if anyone knows anyone who might be interested in buying or renting our house in Utah, please contact us. We really don't want to have to forclose on it. I really wish I could see the bigger picture of why it hasn't sold when so many others in the neighborhood have now.
I know we were supposed to move here, now I pray that we can be relieved of this burden so we can really move on and focus on what is most important.
2 comments:
Hang in there, you know it will end and then you will know why it happened this way.
Try to "live" everyday. I know it's hard.
Sending tons of love and good vibes!!
I know it is hard...hang in there. It will all work out in the end, no matter what happens.
Post a Comment