Sunday, November 15, 2009

Halloween--Finally!

This year for Halloween I told the kids they would have to find stuff from whatever we had for costumes this year. I look back to moving 4 years ago at Halloween time and I was crazy enough to be sewing costumes for my three kids I had at that time, and pregnant with Jonathan. Not as crazy this year. I guess with time comes wisdom.

Here's the attempt at a group shot. Samantha was ready to go where the excitement was. Our new ward had a chili cook off/trunk or treat. So we took some pictures outside before heading in for the chili. On the way there, we had a little whoops and some of the chili got spilled on the floor mats in the van (thank goodness for floor mats!). I still got an honorable mention for my chili. Maybe it was the secret ingredients? Just kidding.

Our little clown--

Daniel was Count Dooku (from Star Wars, of course)
Daniel is our dog--
Amanda, the unicorn
Christina was a witch princess.
Sorry the next couple of pictures are blurry but they are so cute. Samantha wasn't sure what to think of this concept, but quickly caught on.
Getting candy from a trunk.
Sweet rewards. This is fun Mom!
Samantha, Daddy, and Jonathan at the trunk or treat.

No comments: