Now for the cream story. I had bought some whipping cream for the best tomato basil soup recipe ever as a special treat. I finally was going to make it last night (the cream has been in the fridge for a couple of weeks). So I start the process, then go to get the cream from the door of the fridge. Figuring I just overlooked it, I went through each shelf. No whipping cream. I searched the entire fridge. Still no whipping cream.
Okay, things don't usually just get up and walk away out of the fridge like that. I started asking around, wondering if someone had read the date wrong or misplaced it. After the interrogation, I learned that Amanda had it in her bedroom closet. She must have taken it out to "taste" while I was gone to Relief Society Super Saturday yesterday. She brought me the container, like I asked. It was still slightly cool. I was shocked how much of it was gone. I don't know if she got someone else to "taste" it too. YUCK!!! We asked her if she liked it and luckily she said no. Hopefully the whipping cream won't disappear out of the fridge again and we can have our soup tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment