Thursday, November 5, 2009

Shooting

We don't know much but there are 3 shooters on post. Clay was headed home for some gear he found out he needed to have for the final formation for the day when I got a call from his Sargent. He walked in the door minutes later.

The younger kids got off early today so they're home. Christina is at her middle school and should be safe there.

There is still 1 shooter on the loose, we've been told from a neighbor.

Clay forgot to take his phone this morning so I'm glad he's home so I know he's safe. We're on lock down and can't leave our home until they find the last shooter.

3 comments:

Meg said...

Oh I'm so glad everyone's safe- I heard about it on the radio on the way home and I got so worried! My prayers are with you.

Darwin said...

Our prayers are with you too! Glad to hear your family is safe.

Amy said...

I've been thinking about you ever since I heard about it! I'm so glad to read that you are all safe.