Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Air Conditioning

Is it wrong to run your AC in NOVEMBER???? I'm really having a hard time with some of these changes that have come with moving.

I promise I'll update more later. Samantha has been sick and wanted to be held for 2 days now so I'm not getting much done but I did finally get the checkbook updated.

3 comments:

Becky Wertz said...

Glad you are up and running for the most part. The windows here have been open nice 60 degrees.

Leah said...

When in Texas do as they do!!!
I hope Samantha feels better soon. You are my only friend who's children seem to get sick as often as my own do. I know it might sound twisted but it comforts me. I feel like I am not alone in that struggle and you can understand how I feel. I suppose that is why the Savior can truly understand our struggles. Hmmm...good to think about.

Anyhow, I digress, I hope everyone gets feeling better soon. Also I hope the kids are adjusting well.

Leah said...

Markell, I have been watching the news...are you guys okay????

Pleas post if you are there...