I have been trying to update my blog. Internet issues. Every time it would happen I would realize I hadn't read my scriptures for the day yet and then life happens and I couldn't make it back to the computer to blog with all the kiddos around. But it's working today so I'm trying to catch up and Ethan is enjoying watching my fingers fly across the keyboard. Don't remember the other kids being so fascinated by typing.
I know the world is dying to know what we dressed up as for Halloween this year. So, drum roll, please......
Our very own King Tritan, Jonathan, (revived from being sewn for Daniel 5 years ago) and sporting one of the bags I made for Halloween this year.Our mad scientist, Daniel. I told him to put some pens in his top pocket. I didn't see them and then noticed he had just set/laid them down in the pocket so I had to explain what I meant. Fairy Christina. Princess Amanda/Sleeping Beauty (also reused from when I sewed it for Christina 7 years ago). Princess Samantha (the dress I made for Amanda to wear to uncle Jake's wedding) My Scottish husband in an authentic kilt that my grandparents gave to him several years ago and he now fits in. And last, yours truly and Ethan as a tree frog with one of the moby wraps I made a few years ago. And here's the lot of us.
3 comments:
Wow!! Those are so cute! I especially like the tree frog. So creative!! You're amazing!
Cute! You are an amazing seamstress! They all look so professional.
Wow those are really cool!!
I really like yours and Daniel's , he gets into the groove ;-)
Post a Comment