Tuesday, November 30, 2010

4 months



Yep, 4 months already. I love this little guy.
I love his fuzzy hair and smiley faces that melts everyone's hearts.

He had his 4 month appointment on Monday, November 29th. He weighs 15 lbs. 5 oz. (75%) and is 26 inches tall (90%). What a contrast from his oldest sister. I think she was that size at maybe 10 months.

Here are some of his highlights at this age:

Loves to play with his toes.

Loves to giggle.

Has rolled over a couple of times.

Loves his lion play mat.

Loves to sit on our laps to be up with everyone at dinnertime.

Hand-eye cordination is very good.

Loves being around all of his siblings. I really love to see the special connection he and Samantha have from being home all day.
Thanks for being such a wonderful surprise Ethan! I'm so grateful to have you right now.

No comments: