Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Easter Hunt

Well, in the chaos of recovering from all of our traveling, I decided I needed to go see the doctor since my ankle had been hurting for several weeks (close to two months).  After getting some x-rays, it came back that I had a possible fracture and I was told I had 2 weeks to stay off of it to try to get it to heal before they did anything more.  At least the pain I had while exercising was explained.  

Allowing time to heal though is almost as painful for me.  I have a hard time not being independent.

Lots of thinking time but I still was able to go through some things and get a little more organized.

So in the midst of it all, Clay's unit had an Easter Egg Hunt.  Ethan's first.

Daniel and Ethan are excited and ready to go.
 Samantha is so beautiful!
 Ethan thought maybe we were on a rock hunt instead.
 Have I mentioned how grateful I am for Christina?  It was so hard to just sit there and watch the kids.  I wanted to be up taking pictures but I knew that I had Christina and Clay to watch the kids.





And here are all of them dressed for church Easter morning.  


1 comment:

Belkycita said...

you have such a beautiful family.