April 9th was Jonathan's 6th Birthday.
His "Star Wars" M&M Cake--
He enjoys eating chocolate again. :)
I can't believe how fast these 6 years has flown by. Here he is with the certificate he got from school.
I love how excited he was to show Ethan the expansion set he got for the trains.
Jonathan is doing incredibly well in school. On Sunday we were eating cupcakes from my lesson and there were 2 left after everyone got one. We had several asking if they could have another one. I asked how we should divide them and Jonathan very quickly answered with telling me to cut them in quarters so everyone could get another quarter. I am amazed at this little sponge and how quickly he picks up on everything. Jonathan has continued to grow quite a bit and is now about a head taller than the other kids in his class. We love you Jonathan!

No comments:
Post a Comment