Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Off again

On our way home from Georgia/Tennessee, I realized that the kids and I have been in 14 states in the last 9 months.  Not too bad.  :)

After we got home the kids got 2 days of school before we were off again.  This time to San Antonio to a marriage retreat.  We left on Friday and came home on Sunday.  Saturday we were able to spend a few hours at Sea World thanks to some of Clay's friends.

Getting ready for a show--
 We saw the Cannery Row show which the kids all loved.
 And Clay took the oldest 4 kids on a roller coaster ride (a first for most of them).  Can you find any?

 And we all got to ride the carousel.

It was a lot of fun but I think we were all ready to stay home and get back to a schedule again.

No comments: