Still trying to catch up--
July 20, Ethan turned 2! We were still at Grandma's house so Mom & Dad had do yet some more last minute birthday shopping. Crazy to think we celebrated 1/2 of the kids (+ Clay's birthday) while in limbo this summer.
Here's the big boy ready for birthday cake. Every time we have cake, he calls it birthday cake. I think someone likes birthdays. :)
Opening presents--I don't know for sure why I love this picture so much. Maybe it's Clay's "thinking" face or the way that this little boy looks at his Daddy with so much love and trust.--
Ethan LOVED his new tool set so he went right to work on fixing up Grandma's house. When we moved into our house finally, he put his hammer in the drawer with mine. :)
Here's a more current picture of this little miracle--
The more I learn and go through life, the more grateful I am for the privilege of having Ethan in our family. He is the best surprise present I ever received!
Ethan is so incredibly kind and respectful (makes a mom's heart happy). About 2 weeks ago while we were sitting down eating dinner as a family, Ethan without any prompting, said, "Thanks for cooking dinner Mom!"
I love this boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment