Clay & I then went to the mall to walk around a bit and exchange some clothes my mom got for me. (I was a little excited because I was able to get into a size that I haven't been since before kids! Still have a ways to go to be where I want but it's a start). The kids did great and we were actually gone for about 4 hours. I can't believe it! We haven't done that with no kids in tow for a long time. Thank you Clay! I love you and am so proud of you! I feel like we need to spend as much time as we can together right now since we'll have to be separated
Monday, the kids didn't have school and I didn't have work so we headed to the aquarium--we had friends give us free tickets.
Samantha really liked the frogs.
Amanda really wanted to touch the sting rays
Jonathan & Amanda got to touch a snake.
2 comments:
I have to comment on the picture of Samantha liking the frogs - I have a pet frog and feel the same way about frogs! I feel a kinship here! Visiting you from Newport, Oregon, Love from "Mrs. Slug"
Wow, that looks like a really COOL place to visit!
On a side note, there is a setting on the layout page in the comment box that will arrange the blogs listed on your blog in the order of the person who blogged most recently (so you don't have to search through visually to see who blogged last) ...if you wanted. Also, what's up with all the people in foreign countries looking at your blog? Are you famous...maybe it's the name. There is also a setting in the comment section that you can have your blog not come up on search engines, if that interests you.
No offense meant and you don't have to do it, just FYI incase you didn't know :)
Post a Comment