To bad that stack wasn't gifts all for you! Looks like the kids enjoyed the holidays
Cute pictures! Looks like a great Christmas!Thanks for the post on Grandpa's funeral. It was hard to not be there, so I really appreciated seeing your photos and all.
Glad you are back to the world of blogging! Christmas looks like a big hit. Children make is so wonderful & magical don't they?Hope you are doing okay now. My thoughts have been with you.
So cute. Ella looooooves that Baby Alive doll soo much. I bet it's a winner with Amanda too.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
To bad that stack wasn't gifts all for you! Looks like the kids enjoyed the holidays
Cute pictures! Looks like a great Christmas!
Thanks for the post on Grandpa's funeral. It was hard to not be there, so I really appreciated seeing your photos and all.
Glad you are back to the world of blogging! Christmas looks like a big hit. Children make is so wonderful & magical don't they?
Hope you are doing okay now. My thoughts have been with you.
So cute. Ella looooooves that Baby Alive doll soo much. I bet it's a winner with Amanda too.
Post a Comment