Our #5 child turned 5 in March! I can't believe how quickly they grow up. She sure loves her little brother.
She was so cute after she opened a present, she hugged who ever gave it to her. I love how thoughtful she is.
Her birthday was on a Saturday and I did her friend party the next Monday since I was teaching Preschool that week so we had cupcakes for her actual birthday.
She wanted a purple, pink, & green castle cake so I used some of the batter to make the cupcakes. Each one was a little different. I thought they turned out really neat. :)
And here's the castle cake I made for her. We rolled out tootsie rolls for the door and windows. It didn't go exactly how I wanted but I pulled myself together and made it work. The perfectionist part of me comes out at times but unfortunately I often don't have the time or energy to get things to perfection.
She was pretty excited about the cake.
I was teaching the letter T so we had a princess "T" party for school/birthday party. Here's the 6 little girls we do preschool with.
Blowing out the candles.
Here's the full party. The 6 girls plus Ethan.



No comments:
Post a Comment