Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Beginning of school



Sorry to have so many posts in one day, I finally have a minute! The kids started school over the past few weeks. Amanda started a week ago today with preschool. She loves it!

Daniel and Christina started second and sixth grades, respectively on Monday, August 25th--two days before the wedding. I still haven't taking a picture of Christina before school yet. Daniel's was taken a week late, hopefully we'll get Christina tomorrow. Amanda has to be to school at 8 a.m. and the other kid's school starts at 8:35. Christina gets to participate in safety patrol and has to be there by 8:15 every three weeks so we're still trying to figure out how to get everyone where they need to be at the right time. Thanks Clay for helping me accomplish this these past two weeks! I need to figure how to split myself so I can do it when Clay finds another job!

No comments: