Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Samantha & Christina

We went to the dr. today for Samantha's 6 month appointment. She weighs 16 lbs. 5 oz. and is 26 1/4" long. She's doing great but the dr. was concerned that her head circumference has jumped up to 95% so he's ordered an ultrasound to check her head. It's probably nothing but he just wants to be sure. I had them schedule it the same day as Christina's appointments so we don't have to drive up to Primary Children's more than we have to.

I forgot to mention too that Christina & I went to get her some new shoes on Monday night for her night to stay up. We had her feet measured and she is now in a 6 1/2 women's!!!!!! HOLY COW!!!! I guess she's going to catch up to her mom's big feet and be tall too. :) I missed getting a picture of her again today. Clay came home while I was taking Amanda to school and sent the other kids out the door to walk to school before I could snap a picture. Maybe tomorrow. :)

No comments: