Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Christina

For those of you who don't know, we have been struggling (or rather I have been struggling) with Christina's bladder issues over the past 8 years or so. I've had some testing done before when we lived in Iowa but got frustrated and no answers so I've let it go. It's been really frustrating again lately, so when I took her in for her yearly checkup, I mentioned it to our Dr. here. We've been up to Primary Children's Hospital twice so far--for a CT and ultrasound. So far we know that she does have a tube inside one of her kidneys that is longer than normal. I was finally able to schedule an appointment for the VCUG or Voiding Cystourethrogram and to see a pediatric urologist to see what the options are. She'll be going in for that test and appointment on October 2. Hopefully we'll get more answers.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I really hope you get some answers. It has to be hard for both of you.