Here's my idea for an invention. Please feel free to forward to some big company who will love my idea and send a check. :)
After children are in their carseats, you can push a button to buckle them all up at once. Then you may push it when you arrive at your destination to be able to unload all of your children at once with only the two hands you have. (I still think you should get an extra hand with each child but I'd look pretty funny by now.)
3 comments:
I like that one!
Dave has a friend that is into inventions. I'll pass it along!
I like this...and while you are at it, it may as well be completely child proof. I am tired of having to pull over to re-buckle a kid in.
I am with you on this idea too.
I also want just one HUGE laundry room and I want all of the closets and drawers in THAT room. Everyone can come select their clothes and stuff from that room and then bring it back when they are done, thereby reducing MY need to haul laundry all over the house. The end. ;)
Post a Comment