Friday, November 14, 2008

Life

Things have been kind of crazy lately. Next week is the musical Christina & Daniel are in. This week, they have been leaving about 5:30 p.m. and coming home usually around 9:30 p.m. for practice (last night was 10:30 p.m.--not a happy mommy!) Luckily they are in a carpool that I don't have to drive so it's been nice to have the evenings a little more relaxing once I get them out the door--it's crazy until then with trying to get all the homework done & a family dinner to be done by 5:30!

Here's the flier if anyone is interested. I know the kids would appreciate having people to watch them, and hey--it's FREE!!! Who can beat free entertainment!

Your browser may not support display of this image.Your browser may not support display of this image.

A

“PECULIAR” PEOPLE

Musical Review

November 19, 20, 21, 2008

7:00PM

Free Admission

Bountiful Regional Center

835 North 400 East

North Salt Lake


All I can say at this point is I'll be glad when it is over. :)

Clay is still looking at jobs. He's interested in the Biomedical Mathematics PhD program at U of U. Applications have to be in in January but school doesn't start until next fall. He's nervous/excited about the prospects but we're keeping our eyes and ears open for anything to help us.

1 comment:

Belkycita said...

I wish I could go and see them!
Get a clip on video of them and share :-)