Yesterday after having a few plumbing issues, I was left with 3 bathrooms--all with something wrong with them. The full bath upstairs is of course, unavailable at the moment, our half bath (the last one with carpet) was flooded thanks to children who don't flush well :), and our downstairs bath had the sink covered in gunk as it is directly under the bathtub we're trying to put in and were having a few minor plumbing issues.
Today is going much better. Between me getting home from work & Clay going to work, we were able to get all resolved and the tub is in! Hopefully we can get the surround up when he gets home from work and then start with the green board. It's nice to start to see it coming together again although I know it will still be a bit to get it completely done.
My sister Brenda had surgery today so my mom is up helping her (along with her mother-in-law). I hope she continues to get better soon.
Samantha has discovered the joys of moving. She's army crawling now, I guess she wants to be like her dad--only she goes backwards most of the time. Her favorite past time is making her way over to the diaper bags/daddy's work bag and begin to empty. Maybe that play purse she got for Christmas wasn't such a good idea, but she loves it! I can't believe she'll be 11 months on Monday!
2 comments:
Time flies when we are having "fun" right?
Glad you continue to make good progess on your projects.
We remodeled our bathroom a year and a half ago and it was a nightmare! Luckily with a lot of family and friends helping, we got it done and it turned out wonderfully.
Post a Comment