Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Here we go

Okay well the latest now is that even in the reserves, the job Clay wants is not available. So I guess we're going active again. Things definitely should be confirmed this week. I got our taxes done so we're trying to get the stuff we need to get our bathroom redone before he leaves. I just don't want him gone and have to try to put a tub in by myself. I know I can handle the painting and almost everything else. Tonight we need to finish the science projects and then I guess the tiles around the tub and demolition begins tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to the mess but know it will make the house easier to sell when it's time.

2 comments:

Chris 'n Leah said...

Be sure to take pictures!

Momma Twitch said...

Is he planning on being an officer? Good luck on the bathroom!