Friday, June 12, 2009
Graduation from BCT
Friday, June 5 was graduation from BCT. It was held in the same place as family day. We actually left the cabin a little earlier but there were so many more people that day that I'm glad we showed up when we did to get a somewhat decent seat and parking place. They marched in a parade and the commander spoke again.
It's pretty impressive when you consider how many soldiers there were (about 1000) and that they do this pretty much every week.
Luckily the ceremony was pretty short. And we could see each other again.
Our family.
Clay with Daniel and Amanda. She didn't want to let go over her daddy's hand. I don't blame her but that's one of those things I'm not allowed to do with him in public.
Clay and his mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment