Ethan and I came home from the hospital on Wednesday, June 22nd. He lost quite a bit of weight and got down to 7 lbs. 3 oz, losing 9% of his body weight so we spent the next week, going in to get him weighed every few days.
Here he is for his first car trip.
Friday, July 24th, Clay took everyone but Ethan and I to the museum on post for his unit. The kids had fun dressing up in the uniforms. Here's Daniel in one.
That afternoon, we took Ethan back to the hospital and had his blood drawn again, weight check, and had it confirmed that he was tongue tied. I'm so glad I caught it this time. We didn't realize Amanda had it until she was 3 years old and it's lead to speech issues. We weren't able to get Ethan's tongue fixed until he was 8 days old but nursing is much better for both of us now.Sunday, July 25th was Clay's 36th birthday. How many guys get their 6th child for their 36th birthday? Best birthday present. I went to sacrament meeting to listen to Christina give a talk and then Ethan and I headed home. In the midst of everything I made Clay a "Death By Chocolate Cake" that was so yummy.
The boy's boat (and Samantha)--Clay and Daniel are in the back, Jonathan, Samantha, and cousin Ty (l to r).
Clay's family left early Tuesday, July 27th to head home. The kids had a lot of fun with their cousins.
2 comments:
He is SO cute! Congratulations.
Oh and I have NO IDEA how you made a cake with everything going on- you are AMAZING!
Post a Comment