Thursday, April 12, 2012

Amanda's Baptism

Saturday, February 18 was Amanda's baptism.  It's a very special time for us in our church as we make covenants to become more like our Savior, Jesus Christ.

Here's Amanda before in a dress I finished just the night before.  :)

Amanda and her Dad.  I'm so grateful to have a worthy priesthood holder in our home.
Here we all are.
Amanda dressed for her baptism.
Clay, Amanda, and I

Right before the baptism--

We are so grateful for those who were able to come join us, both those in person and those in spirit.  We know how difficult it is to make it to special events.

Amanda was very lucky to have both of her grandmothers here (and I totally spaced getting any pictures with them because we had some last minute things to do--:(  ).

It was such a beautiful day that I hope Amanda can cherish forever.

No comments: