While we were waiting for the agent to get the paperwork ready for us to sign, we went on a little hike to get a better view of our new area. 
I'm so excited to be surrounded by tree covered mountains again.Here's DCOM where Clay is going to go to school.
Amanda and Ethan--
Ethan was very impressed--
With this--
He was so excited that he was pointing out all the rocks. It was so cute!
More views from the top--
Christina is showing that you really can be in two places at once.
Wednesday we went to the school again and to check out a private school as a possibility for Daniel. Another view of DCOM--
Ethan and Christina at the park--
And we drove by the house we put an offer in one more time before we left. We're pretty excited. I think it's kind of ironic that we took all the kids in some of the other houses we were looking at but only Christina and Ethan went in the one we put an offer in. The others all got to see the quick video I made of it though.




No comments:
Post a Comment