A little break in catching up the past to deal with the present.
Yesterday I was diagnosed with adenomyosis. I've been having some pretty severe pain and other not so fun female stuff for over a year. It's a relief to finally know what is happening to my body. I'm grateful it's not cancer but it's going to be an interesting and prayerful road to figure what to do from here.
Here's a link if you want to read about it--http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/Adenomyosis/DS00636
Briefly, the endometrial lining of my uterus has decided to grow into the muscle of the uterus. I probably have endometriosis too.
Nice to know I'm not as big of a whimp as I feel but now we'll see what we can do to live with (or maybe without) it.
I just want to say that I am very grateful for all the prayers that have gone out/up in behalf of our family. We have felt the strength of your prayers and would like to thank you for that.
1 comment:
Sorry to hear about this Markell. Hope you get some good answers, and find a way to heal or feel better.
Post a Comment