Here is some more catching up....
May was full of fun and exciting times. Daniel was awarded his Webelos Badge the beginning of the month but I didn't get any good pictures of that, but I have a video. :)
May was filled with other celebrating too. We let Christina have a teenage early birthday/going away party. Our amazing friends, the Campbell's watched the younger 5 kids so we could be part of the fun and focus on Christina. They played some games, had a water fight, etc.
This is apparently how you dry off on a hot spring day in Texas after you get wet. She seems to be enjoying herself. :)
Blowing out the candles on the ice cake--May also brought the end of year good-byes. This is Amanda and her second grade teacher, Ms. Sweet.
Jonathan and his kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Gilmore--
Daniel at his fifth grade graduation with his teacher, Mrs. Morgan--
Daniel with all of his fifth grade teachers--
Clay, Daniel, & I after Daniel's graduation from Fifth Grade. Time for middle school.
Daniel with his graduation cake. He was pretty excited to be celebrating his special day.
No comments:
Post a Comment