Saturday, October 11, 2008

Cute blog

Ok, I have a question for all of you blogging experts out there (which is anyone who has a blog). I was trying to make my blog look a little better and went to the cutest blog site. I did everything to transfer over a cute background but when I was done, I think all of the text was behind the background. Any ideas on what I was doing wrong?

2 comments:

Becky Wertz said...

I had that problem but I was forgetting to change the color of the font to not blend in with the background I picked. If that makes any sense!

Rachel said...

Did you pick the specific template on blogger they suggested? (I can't remember which it was...) You need to change to that template and then go to the HTML area in your dashboard and put that code in.

Maybe that's the deal?