Anyway, today I had to work in the morning. I then had to run get pumpkins for Activity Days today and then I watched a neighbor boy Lincoln today for about an hour. My co-leader for Activity Days played phone tag with me all day--finally telling me that she forgot she had an appointment for the dentist in the middle of Activity Days, and it's in Magna. So I did Activity Days today by myself. My other kids did pretty well watching a movie. I wish they would stay down there the whole hour but I guess with limited TV time, the kids don't really like to watch unless I'm somewhere close.
We used sharpies to color on pumpkins today. I had all 10 girls show up today--thank goodness for an expandable table! I think it went pretty well. I'm really glad we didn't carve pumpkins. I think I would have gone bonkers.
2 comments:
You have the worlds best calling also! I love Activity Day Girls! We should exchange ideas.
Look at you go! Good call on the Sharpies. Girls and pumpkin guts don't always mix well.
Post a Comment