Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Samantha & Max



I watch a little boy on Tuesday afternoons for a couple of hours. He's a month older than Samantha. It's nice that they are starting to enjoying interacting a little more. They did great playing yesterday. Samantha is now 7 months old. On Sunday we were playing a game and there was clapping going on. Before I knew it, she looked at her hands and clapped too. It was so cute! She was very excited that she could get her hands to do that too!!

She is still such a happy baby! We're so lucky to have her in our home. She brings such a ray of sunshine! It's nice to have one thing easy right now. I love how she loves to smile for the camera!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love the new layout!

Chris 'n Leah said...

She is so precious! I love little girls!

Rachel said...

What a sweet smile.

David and Alisha said...

Yeah, I kept forgetting to ask you what the total was. Sorry!! Just let me know!