We decided to finally get up into the mountains to see the leaves. We miss
I love this time of year and I love living so close to the mountains. It makes a great time to turn off all the noise of the world and enjoy our family. It makes me miss when we lived in Iowa and would take the scenic drive down to the Nauvoo Temple. Oh, I miss that!
Jonathan found this big stick that he carried around for quite a while so I got a picture of him carrying it and walking with his daddy.
We also propped the camera up and used a timer to get a family picture. We need to have a better one taken later but I was amazed the kids all liked watching the light blink. I can't believe that I think everyone is looking! Maybe we should use the timer all the time!!!
3 comments:
TOTALLY trying the self-timer trick! Genius, sheer genius!
I didn't know you guys had a blog! Your family is so beautiful. :)
Wow! Your pictures turned out great. All your kids are so cute, and they look so happy. I love that you have a blog so I can see more of what is going on with you guys.
Post a Comment