It's so cold outside today. There have actually been a few snowflakes. I guess winter is coming. This week we had to pull out the winter coats. Amanda does not like to wear her coat and will quickly take it off in the car (I'm trying to break her of this). I reminded her to put her coat back on and she asked why. I told her it was cold to which she replies, "I don't like it being cold! Make it warm!"
Amanda's face is doing much better, there are several scabs on her left cheek now. I'm guessing maybe she actually broke the skin on something and that's how whatever she's allergic to got such a good hold. She's been out of it the last few days as her schedule has been off and she's not feeling well. We all got more sleep last night so hopefully tomorrow will be better.
Yesterday was Clay's last day at FedEx. I'm so glad! He's probably had 20 hours of sleep all week (8 of which were last night). He's so tired! I'm so proud of him working so hard to try to provide for our family. He's a very hard worker.
Well, of to the never ending laundry and sewing for the humanitarian center.
No comments:
Post a Comment