The kids all did a great job. Our ward is now the biggest in the Stake and is usually packed! This Sunday it was even bigger than normal. Amanda got embarrassed and refuse
Jonathan is finally getting over a little stomach bug thing that he's had over the weekend. Amanda was such a great helper and loved to "read" to him. She's really growing up a lot lately. We've had a lot of people comment on how well her speech is improving. It's been about a year and a half since she had her tongue clipped (she was tongue tied for those of you who didn't know) and I've been pleased with the improvements she's made. It's nice to hear it from others though who don't hear her everyday.
2 comments:
I can't believe Christina is going to be graduating from primary this year! Time goes by too fast. The other day I found a picture of Daniel when I was his nursery leader, he was so little.
Hey Markell,
I love seeing your blog! Christina is so big and pretty.
Ready to have a teenager? Let me know how it goes, I'm planning on running away for that stage of life :-)
Post a Comment