Wednesday, December 17, 2008

9 months--already!

Yesterday was Samantha's 9 month birthday! Where did the time go? She had her check up yesterday weighing in at 18.2 lbs (32 %), 28.5" (74%), & head of 46 cm (97%). They had to measure her head three times again. I guess she's just really smart! I'm kind of surprised at her weight, she doesn't look like at 32% baby, but maybe I'm just used to the under 10%?

She's not really moving yet, but I'm not worried, Jonathan didn't walk until he was 16 months and I know she just is taking her time. Plus, with the weight of her head, I'm sure it makes it harder for her to feel balanced. Night time is wonderful! Samantha goes to bed usually around 9:30 p.m. and I have to wake her up at 7:30 a.m.

Three teeth now--the two you see on the bottom middle and one on her upper right side. She's also discovered her tongue lately and loves having it hang out. The other kids keep telling me that she's sticking her tongue out at them and I try to explain that she doesn't know any better but inside I'm smiling--it means she's not tongue tied like I was worried about. Funny how prayers get answered in different ways. :)

She's such a little angel--happy and joyful all the time! We are SO blessed to have her in our family. We love you Samantha!

No comments: