It's been crazy, as usual, lately here. Clay's been working late this week tutoring. He has been leaving about 2 and gets home around 9 p.m. We're grateful for the work but it's hard on the kids when they don't get to see him much, at least he is here in the morning when we get everyone out for the day.
Tuesday night I realized that Amanda has an UTI, and has had it for about a week--one of those not so good mommy moments. She was screaming in the car on our way out to Denver last week, but with Christina's issues, I just automatically assumed she was constipated. NOPE! I feel bad but we were able to spend a couple of hours at Instacare on Tuesday night (took Samantha too and left Christina at home with the boys--Jonathan was asleep already). And of course this would be the month that insurance got screwed up, so I'm still fighting them to get the visit covered and we had to pay for the Rx ourselves. Thank goodness that the Dr. wrote a prescription off the $5 list.
Wednesday was spent with family as we attended my aunt's funeral (minus Christina & Daniel who went to school). Clay came h0me early so he could get to work in time so I was able to spend a little time with Grandpa and Grandma Jensen which is nice. It is so hard to get there with kids! Thanks Jill for helping watch them so I could visit a minute. :) Also, thanks to the Barbers for watching Christina & Daniel until I could get home. What would I do without friends & family?
I finally spent the day home yesterday to clean up a little. This morning I finally got the tree out of the box, no decorations yet. Hopefully that will happen this weekend. Today I am taking the activity day girls to Temple Square. Samantha will be joining us as well and Jill (THANK YOU!!!) is coming up to watch Daniel, Amanda, & Jonathan for me while I am there. I really hope it is a good experience!
3 comments:
Temple square. How fun. Glad you are feeling a bit better. Please call me if you need to leave the little ones or the big ones for that matter. What's a few more right
I have weeks just like that! Is it bad that I feel comforted that I am not alone in that?
I hope the kids are on the mend and stay healthy for you (at least for a few days).
Wow! It sounds so so so busy. This sick business is so bad this year. I hope everyone is getter soon.
Temple Square sounds fun!
Post a Comment