Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christina's band concert

I worked 3 1/2 hours on Monday so I would only have to work 1 1/2 hours today. It sure doesn't sound like much but it's so hard some days to go. I was able to get it all in so I could go to Christina's band concert/awards assembly at school. Here's some video of one of the songs. She has a little two measure solo which she did very well and was very proud of. She really enjoys playing the flute and seems to really be catching on this year.


She also got an award for student of the month for October. She's such a great girl and we're very proud of her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Christina! Your solo sounded perfect! What a sweet girl you are, and I can see that you bring your parents much joy!