We just got back last night from a quick trip to Denver where we spent Thanksgiving with my sister Kimberly and her children--Barbra and Charlie. The kids had a great time--they were even asking when we were going back again as we were making the long drive home. Kimberly and her husband, Michael, have recently filed for divorce so I was so grateful when we decided we could go to Colorado to help her and get away for a while.
We helped paint her bedroom and rearrange some furniture and Clay helped with replacing some faucets and changing the locks on the house. It was good to be able to help. We got home last night about 11 p.m. The kids did better than I expected both on the trip and getting up for school this morning. Thank goodness! Now I just need a little energy to get that Christmas tree up and decorate.
No comments:
Post a Comment