Luckily it all cleaned up pretty well--thank goodness it was yellow instead of black or some other dark color!
I was very relieved to get a break and go to Temple Square. Jill (my brother Jake's wife) came up and watched the younger 4 kids while I was gone. (THANKS JILL!!!!!) Samantha slept the entire time I was gone and Jonathan almost made it the whole time!
Here's some
We had a great time! I had warmed up some hot cocoa and put it in a cooler and it stayed WARM!! I think we all burned our tongues!
It was so exciting to see the girls be so excited to be so close to the temple. Some of them had never been to Temple Square and some were able to actually touch the temple. It was so cute! There was a bride and groom there getting pictures taken so the girls were in awe.
As we were listening to the nativity story, there were some sirens going off. It was a good reminder that even with all the chaos in the world, there still is peace near the temple and peace when we truly remember the Savior.
1 comment:
Wow, what an amazing thing for the girls to experience as an activity. I suppose that is one of the perks of living in Utah. I have a friend who blogged about seeing Elder Holland in a resturaunt on Thanksgiving. SO cool.
Post a Comment